Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Passion for Papertrey-Love is in the Air

Hi Friends!

This may be my all-time shortest post!

My card was inspired by Jennifer McGuire from the Online Card Making class: Clean & Simple 2.  I have never used a pleated front for a card so I gave it a try.  Frankly, it didn't turn out as I had hoped, but I really like the pleated texture and will surely try it again sometime.

The sentiment is especially for my sweet husband.  We get a kick out of our 38 years of marriage and often talk about how special our love story is.  He will love this card.


Details:
Card stock:  White, Smokey Shadow
Ink:  True Black
Die:  Fabulous Frames
Stamp Set:  Sending My Love
Patterned Paper:  Making Memories Love Notes
Other:  red metallic dots, Red Star Gelly Roll Pen

Thanks for stopping by,
Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne! So glad to see you in my email : ) What a sweet card for your hubby ... love how your pleats go in both directions from the middle. That patterned paper is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne! Love the pleats you made in this wonderful card for your husband. Always love black and red for a masculine card. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What neat paper & it looks wonderful with the pleats! Such a neat stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pleated paper - such a cool and interesting way to add texture to your cards!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Suzanne. ;-) Your pleating looks perfect to me, and I think the sentiment panel is fantastic. Congrats on 38 years - that's awesome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete